Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
Peel Police are investigating an assault in Brampton.
A person was assaulted near a plaza. Police have yet to report the extent of the injuries.
The incident occurred in the area of Hurontario St and Ray Lawson Blvd at around 9:45 p.m.
The suspect fled the scene before police could attend the scene.
A female victim is being transported to the local hospital.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Police on Scene Investigating Shooting in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Child Allegedly Assaulted in Brampton
- Police Appealing for Witness And Victim Following Assault In Brampton
- Peel police investigating armed home invasion incident in Brampton
- Police searching for suspect after female victim attacked with weapon in Brampton