Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
Peel Police are investigating an assault in Brampton.
A person was assaulted near a plaza. Police have yet to report the extent of the injuries.
The incident occurred in the area of Hurontario St and Ray Lawson Blvd at around 9:45 p.m.
The suspect fled the scene before police could attend the scene.
A female victim is being transported to the local hospital.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions
- Police investigating gas station robbery in Brampton
- Police on Scene Investigating Shooting in Brampton
- Person transported to hospital after assault in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Child Allegedly Assaulted in Brampton
- Police Appealing for Witness And Victim Following Assault In Brampton
- Peel police investigating armed home invasion incident in Brampton