Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
Peel Police are investigating an assault in Brampton.
A person was assaulted near a plaza. Police have yet to report the extent of the injuries.
The incident occurred in the area of Hurontario St and Ray Lawson Blvd at around 9:45 p.m.
The suspect fled the scene before police could attend the scene.
A female victim is being transported to the local hospital.
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Temperatures dropping to almost -30 in Brampton
- Police on Scene Investigating Shooting in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Child Allegedly Assaulted in Brampton
- Police Appealing for Witness And Victim Following Assault In Brampton
- Peel police investigating armed home invasion incident in Brampton
- Police searching for suspect after female victim attacked with weapon in Brampton