Peel Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Brampton
Peel Police are currently investigating an attempted child abduction incident in Brampton.
According to police, investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking the public's assistance in the attempted child abduction incident.
On Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018 at around 2:53 p.m. the victim, a 12-year-old boy from Brampton, was walking home from school in the area of Williams Parkway and Royal Orchard Drive, police say.
According to police, a male in a vehicle approached the boy and continuously demanded he get in the car.
Police say the boy then ran and hid in a nearby parkette where he witnessed the male exit the vehicle and look for him.
According to police, after a short time the male got back into his vehicle and drove off.
The suspect is described as a black male, who is 5'10", and has black dreadlocks, gold teeth, and was wearing all black.
The suspect vehicle is described as a newer model, black, 4 door Honda Civic or Accord.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the investigators at 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction of 9-Year-Old in Brampton
- Police Investigating Attempted Child Abduction in Brampton
- Attempted Child Abduction Under Investigation in Brampton
- Police Make Arrest in Connection to Brampton Child Abduction Attempt
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle