Peel Police Investigating Double Fatal Stabbing Incidents In Brampton
Peel Police have stated that the two stabbing incidents that occurred in Brampton are connected.
Earlier this morning, there was a stabbing at a residence in the area of Williams Parkway and Jordan Boulevard.
One person has been pronounced dead at the scene. Another was transported to the hospital in a life-threatening condition but has succumbed to their injuries.
The second incident occurred in the area of Williams Parkway and Highway 410 where another person was found dead.
The following road closures are in effect.
- Southbound ramp from Bovaird to Highway 410
- Eastbound and westbound on Williams at Highway 410
- Eastbound Williams Parkway at Rutherford
According to police, there is no public safety concern.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- House struck during two-vehicle collision in Brampton
- 383 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,190 total cases found in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark