Peel Police investigating online threat against student at Brampton school
According to Peel Police, they are currently investigating an online threat against a student at Fletchers Meadow Secondary School in Brampton.
School Resource Officers (SRO) are currently on the scene.
Due to the investigation, the school is currently in a hold and secure.
Update: The hold and secure has been lifted, according to a tweet from Peel Police. The threat was made towards a student, who is currently with SRO’s and was located safely away from the school. The threat involved harm being caused to a student with a weapon. The investigation continues.
WEAPONS DANGEROUS:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) October 22, 2019
- School Resource Officer's (SRO) are currently on scene & investigating an online threat against a student at Fletchers Meadow Secondary School.
- As a result, the school is in a hold and secure to facilitate the investigation.
- More to follow
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Justin Trudeau says it would be a “mistake” for the U.S. to reduce amount of medical equipment coming into Canada