Peel Police Looking For Suspects Who Robbed Disabled Man in Brampton
Peel Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying suspects involved in an alleged robbery that occurred in Brampton.
On August 30th at approximately 3:00 p.m., a 57-year-old disabled man in a wheel chair was in the lobby of 51 McMurchy Avenue. At this time the victim was approached by two suspects, who allegedly proceeded to push the victim out of his wheel chair and assault him. In the process the suspects stole a quantity of cash from the victim and fled on foot.
The first suspect is Jerome Smith, a 32-year-old male of no fixed address. A warrant in the first has been issued for the offence of Robbery. Police are seeking the public's assistance in locating this male.
The second suspect is a black male that is approximately 30-40 years old, 5'8, 200 pounds and wearing a black shirt, black pants and a black baseball cap. Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying this male.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation
- Police seeking public's assistance in poppy donation box theft investigation
- Police Asking For Public's Assistance In Identifying Suspect In Firearm Investigation
- Police Seeking to Identify Three Robbery Suspects in Brampton