Peel Police Looking For Suspects Who Robbed Disabled Man in Brampton
Peel Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying suspects involved in an alleged robbery that occurred in Brampton.
On August 30th at approximately 3:00 p.m., a 57-year-old disabled man in a wheel chair was in the lobby of 51 McMurchy Avenue. At this time the victim was approached by two suspects, who allegedly proceeded to push the victim out of his wheel chair and assault him. In the process the suspects stole a quantity of cash from the victim and fled on foot.
The first suspect is Jerome Smith, a 32-year-old male of no fixed address. A warrant in the first has been issued for the offence of Robbery. Police are seeking the public's assistance in locating this male.
The second suspect is a black male that is approximately 30-40 years old, 5'8, 200 pounds and wearing a black shirt, black pants and a black baseball cap. Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying this male.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
- Police Asking For Public's Assistance In Identifying Suspect In Firearm Investigation
- Police Seeking to Identify Three Robbery Suspects in Brampton
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspects Armed With Machete
- Police Seeking Assistance in Identifying Collision Witness