Peel Police Looking for Witnesses Following Collision Investigation
Peel Police are asking for the public's help following a collision in Brampton.
According to a recent news release, investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are asking for the public's help as they investigate a collision that occurred in Brampton.
On Oct. 21 at 8:30 a.m., a two vehicle collision occurred at the intersection of Steeles Avenue and Winston Churchill Boulevard in Brampton, according to police.
Police say, a 52-year-old Brampton man was travelling eastbound on Steeles Avenue West making a left turn onto Winston Churchill Boulevard to go northbound.
At the same time, according to police, a 34-year-old Brampton man was travelling westbound on Steeles Avenue West.
The two vehicles collided within the intersection causing major damage to both vehicles, police say.
According to police, both drivers were transported to a Toronto Trauma Centre in critical but non-life threatening condition.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have observed an incident at the location, or any anyone who may have video surveillance or dash cam footage from the area or information regarding the incident.
Anyone with more information is asked to call investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Assistance Following Fatal Collision in Brampton
- Police Appeal for Witnesses in Fatal Brampton Collision
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Hit and Run Leaves Man in Critical Condition
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Pedestrian Hit and Run in Brampton
- UPDATE: 25-Year-Old Driver Still in Serious Condition After One-Car Collision in Brampton