Peel Police Looking For Witnesses in Serious Brampton Crash
Witnesses are being asked to come forward following a four-vehicle crash which sent four people to hospital.
First responders were sent to Kennedy Rd. and Steeles Ave. at 1:30 p.m. Saturday.
That’s where a dark grey 2002 Lincoln LLS, white 2006 Chrysler 300, 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, and 2016 Ford F150 pickup truck were involved in a collision.
A 16-year-old boy riding in the Lincoln was air-lifted to a SickKids where he remains in non-life-threatening condition.
The drivers of the Lincoln, Chrysler, and pickup truck were all transported to a local hospital with minor injuries.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident, or have information regarding the actions of the drivers prior to the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Crash Which Killed Brampton Man
- Witnesses Sought After Brampton Crash Injures Two
- Police Seek Witnesses in Fatal Brampton Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Man Seriously Injured in Hit and Run in Brampton
- UPDATE: 25-Year-Old Driver Still in Serious Condition After One-Car Collision in Brampton