Peel Police Minds-blown Due To Man Charged With Stunt Driving In Brampton
The Peel Police have charged a man for stunt driving in Brampton.
A man was caught driving 147 km per hour in a 50 zone this afternoon.
This occurred on Countryside Drive, which is an active construction area.
The man was charged and his vehicle was impounded.
The Peel Police took to Twitter to share a catchy slogan in hopes to remind drivers to drive at the speed limit.
“Zoom Zoom = Ticket Ticket and Bye Bye car,” tweeted the police.
Zoom Zoom = Ticket Ticket and Bye Bye car. This afternoon on Countryside Dr. #Brampton, in an active construction area a man decided to drive 147km/hr in a posted 50 zone. I don’t know about you but . #PRP pic.twitter.com/AY4GVsIY7P— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 11, 2019
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton