Peel Police Minds-blown Due To Man Charged With Stunt Driving In Brampton
The Peel Police have charged a man for stunt driving in Brampton.
A man was caught driving 147 km per hour in a 50 zone this afternoon.
This occurred on Countryside Drive, which is an active construction area.
The man was charged and his vehicle was impounded.
The Peel Police took to Twitter to share a catchy slogan in hopes to remind drivers to drive at the speed limit.
“Zoom Zoom = Ticket Ticket and Bye Bye car,” tweeted the police.
Zoom Zoom = Ticket Ticket and Bye Bye car. This afternoon on Countryside Dr. #Brampton, in an active construction area a man decided to drive 147km/hr in a posted 50 zone. I don’t know about you but . #PRP pic.twitter.com/AY4GVsIY7P— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) June 11, 2019
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- 5 Strange Landmarks You Can See Outside of Brampton