Peel Police Responding To Suspicious Vehicle Parked At Brampton Courthouse
Peel Police are responding to reports of a suspicious vehicle parked in Davis Courthouse’s parking lot in Brampton.
According to the police, the occupants of the vehicle were observed preparing illegal drugs.
They have been arrested for the possession of drugs.
The incident occurred in the area of Hurontario Street and Steeles Avenue West at around 12:30 p.m.
At least, the “occupants won’t have far to go to answer to their charges,” says Peel Police.
More updates to come.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- Peel Police Responding To Vehicle On Fire In Brampton
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Police Investigating Suspicious Incident Involving Two Young Girls in Brampton
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Stealing Vehicle in Brampton