Peel Police Searching For Male Wanted for Break and Enters
Peel Police are searching, and requesting the public's help, for a male who is wanted for break and enters.
According to police, the male is allegedly responsible for numerous break and enters, and theft incidents in the Region of Peel.
Sukhjit Singh, a 43-year-old male, who has no fixed address is currently wanted on several outstanding warrants with Peel Regional Police, police say.
According to police, he often frequents downtown Brampton.
Police describe the accused as a South Asian male, who is 5'10, 134 lbs, and has a thin build, short, straight black hair, with a receding hair line, black unshaven facial hair, and has a tattoo of a tiger head on his upper right arm.
Police are advising the accused to seek legal counsel and turn himself in to the nearest police station.
Police are warning people to not approach the accused if he is located but to call 911 straight away.
Anyone found assisting the accused in evading arrest, may be arrested and subject to prosecution, according to police.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact investigators with the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905)453-2121 ext. 2233.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Salaries for Brampton Employees Expected to Rise 2.7 Per Cent
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- Police Charge Man in Relation to Multiple Break and Enters Across Peel Region
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Peel Police Search for a Missing 24 Year Old Male in Brampton
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter