Peel Police Searching For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy Last Seen In Brampton
Peel Police are asking for the public’s help to locate a 12-year-old boy.
Jeremiah Galimah was last seen in the area of Richvale Dr and Driftwood at 2:50 pm.
Police describe him as a black male that is thin and 5'6" with short black hair. He was seen wearing black glasses, a green t-shirt, possibly a blue pullover, dark pants and white Adidas shoes.
He is new to the area and this not familiar with the neighbourhood.
If you have any relevant information, please contact police at (905) 453-3311.
UPDATE: Galimah has been located in good health and reunited with his family, police report.
- What you need to know about Brampton's new mandatory mask bylaw
- Brampton's new campaign to provide free face masks to families
- Brampton considered 'risk area' for Lyme disease
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Arrest made in connection to series of sexual assaults in Brampton
- UPDATE LOCATED: Missing 12 Year Old in Good Health
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 27-Year-Old Man
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 92-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old In Brampton