Peel Police Searching For Missing 15-Year-Old In Brampton
Peel Police are asking for the public’s help to locate a 15-year-old boy.
Quentin McDonald was last seen in the area of Steeles Ave and James Potter area in Brampton at 12:00 p.m. on October 13, 2019.
Police describe him as a black male that is 5'7" with a visible shunt on the back of his head. He was seen wearing black track pants, blue shirt and sandals.
If you have any relevant information, please contact police at (905) 453-3311.
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 27-Year-Old Man
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing 18-Year-Old From Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy Last Seen In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 75-Year-Old Brampton Man
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 31-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Brampton