Peel Police Searching For Missing 72-Year-Old Woman Last Seen In Brampton
Peel Police are looking for a 72-year-old woman that was last seen in Brampton.
Kamaladevi Subtamaniam was last seen in the area of Riverplace Cr and Riverglen St at around 7 a.m today.
According to police, she occasionally becomes disoriented and requires medication.
Police describe her as 5'2 and 100 lbs with a thin build, and black and grey hair that is above the shoulder. She was last seen wearing a blue skirt, blue/white top and brown shoes.
If you have any relevant information, please contact police at (905) 453-3311.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Two Brampton man face charges after woman is struck by car
- COVID-19 hits more schools amid growing fears of pandemic’s second wave
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy Last Seen In Brampton
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 71-Year-Old Brampton Man
- Police looking for 78 year old woman last seen in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate 75-Year-Old Brampton Man
- Peel Police Searching For Missing 92-Year-Old Man Last Seen In Brampton