Peel Police Searching for Missing Man in Brampton
Peel Police are searching for a missing man in Brampton.
He is described as 5’4” tall, balding with grey hair on the side, and clean shaven. He was last seen wearing a red shirt, jeans, and black running shoes.
The call came in at 6:28 pm.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact the police.
More updates to follow.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance