Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
The Peel Police is seeking the public's assistance following a break and enter.
According to a recent media release, investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are asking for the public's assistance identifying multiple suspects following an alleged break and enter in Brampton.
Police say, on Aug. 26 in the Malta Avenue and Tina Court area between 8:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. a group of individuals entered into a residence.
They proceeded to take numerous items from various rooms with a total value of more than $15,000.00, according to police.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the investigators at 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation
- Police seeking public's assistance in poppy donation box theft investigation
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with 14 Break and Enter Incidents in Brampton
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect