Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
The Peel Police is seeking the public's assistance following a break and enter.
According to a recent media release, investigators from the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are asking for the public's assistance identifying multiple suspects following an alleged break and enter in Brampton.
Police say, on Aug. 26 in the Malta Avenue and Tina Court area between 8:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. a group of individuals entered into a residence.
They proceeded to take numerous items from various rooms with a total value of more than $15,000.00, according to police.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the investigators at 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation
- Police seeking public's assistance in poppy donation box theft investigation
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing man from Brampton
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect responsible for multiple arsons
- Police seeking public’s assistance in locating suspect connected to school break ins in Brampton