Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Assistance Following Fatal Collision in Brampton
The Peel Police are asking for the public’s help following a fatal collision in Brampton.
Yesterday evening, Oct. 24 at about 8:30 p.m. a black BMW 325 was travelling eastbound on Queen Street, when it collided with a Region of Peel Ambulance that was waiting to turn left onto McMurchy Avenue from Queen Street westbound, police say.
DR (@Media371) October 25, 2018
According to police, the driver of the BMW, a 27-year-old Mississauga man, was pronounced dead on scene.
Investigators are asking for witnesses who may have seen the collision, have video footage of the incident, or anyone who may have information regarding the actions of the driver prior to the collision to contact investigators with the Major Collision Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Peel Police Looking for Witnesses Following Collision Investigation
- Police Appeal for Witnesses in Fatal Brampton Collision
- UPDATE: 25-Year-Old Driver Still in Serious Condition After One-Car Collision in Brampton
- Police Seeking Assistance in Identifying Collision Witness
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Motorcycle Crash in Brampton