Person Rushed To Hospital After Late Night Collision In Brampton
Peel Police are reporting of a collision that occurred yesterday (August 5) in Brampton.
According to police, two vehicles collided in the area of Castlemore Road and Humberwest Parkway at around 10:50 p.m.
The collision caused a street light to fall onto the roadway.
One person was taken to the hospital.
The police closed off Humberwest Parkway between Castlemore Road and Ricardo Road for investigation and cleanup.
More updates to come.
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Creators of 6ixBuzz possibly doxed via social media
- House struck during two-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- TRAFFIC: One Person Taken to Hospital After Collision in Brampton
- Road Closure in Effect Following Collision Investigation in Brampton
- Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton
- Road Closed for Police Investigation in Brampton
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton