Person Transported To Hospital After Altercation In Brampton
Peel Police are investigating an altercation in Brampton.
The incident occurred in the area of Hilldale Crescent and Central Park Drive around 9 p.m.
According to the police, one individual has been taken to the hospital. They have not stated their condition or further details about the incident yet.
More updates to come.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Snowy weather expected in Brampton this week
- Five-Year-Old Child Transported To Hospital After Explosion In Brampton
- Police Investigating Incident Involving Deceased Person in Brampton
- Police Identify Man Slain in Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Police Searching for Man Wanted in Connection with Stabbing Incident in Brampton