Person Transported To Hospital After Altercation In Brampton
Peel Police are investigating an altercation in Brampton.
The incident occurred in the area of Hilldale Crescent and Central Park Drive around 9 p.m.
According to the police, one individual has been taken to the hospital. They have not stated their condition or further details about the incident yet.
More updates to come.
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
- Police Investigating Early Morning Shooting in Brampton
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 407 Due To Collision In Brampton
- Five-Year-Old Child Transported To Hospital After Explosion In Brampton
- Police Investigating Incident Involving Deceased Person in Brampton
- Police Identify Man Slain in Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Police Searching for Man Wanted in Connection with Stabbing Incident in Brampton