Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton
Peel police received a call at 2:20 p.m. in regard to a collision on Steeles Ave and Rutherford Road in Brampton.
Police say two vehicles were involved and one person has been taken to the hospital.
Police are advising drivers to look for alternate routes and to expect delays in the area.
The road has been reopened.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Drivers Transported to Hospital After Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Person transported to hospital after assault in Brampton
- Police Car and Taxi Collision Sends One to Hospital in Brampton
- Person Rushed To Hospital After Late Night Collision In Brampton