Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton
Peel police received a call at 2:20 p.m. in regard to a collision on Steeles Ave and Rutherford Road in Brampton.
Police say two vehicles were involved and one person has been taken to the hospital.
Police are advising drivers to look for alternate routes and to expect delays in the area.
The road has been reopened.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Drivers Transported to Hospital After Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Person transported to hospital after assault in Brampton
- Police Car and Taxi Collision Sends One to Hospital in Brampton
- Person Rushed To Hospital After Late Night Collision In Brampton