Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton
Peel police received a call at 2:20 p.m. in regard to a collision on Steeles Ave and Rutherford Road in Brampton.
Police say two vehicles were involved and one person has been taken to the hospital.
Police are advising drivers to look for alternate routes and to expect delays in the area.
The road has been reopened.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- BREAKING: Another Brampton death reported due to COVID-19
- Drivers Transported to Hospital After Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Police Car and Taxi Collision Sends One to Hospital in Brampton
- Person Rushed To Hospital After Late Night Collision In Brampton
- TRAFFIC: One Person Taken to Hospital After Collision in Brampton