PHOTOS: A Slew Of Affordable Townhomes Are Under Construction In Brampton
A slew of new townhouses is under construction in Brampton.
Royalcliff Development Inc. and Lake Path Holdings Inc.has been chosen to construct a new neighbourhood at 100 Conestoga Boulevard in ward two.
There will build 118 townhouse units, four semi-detached units and a public road network. In their initial plan, the companies wanted to construct 124 townhouse units, two semi-detached units and a public road network in the area.
"A unique infill of freehold townhomes, in the heart of Brampton's exclusive Heartlake community. Surrounded by parks, lakes, schools, shopping and recreational facilities. Direct link to the Hwy 410 corridor conveniently situated along several Brampton transit routes for ease of commuting," describes Royalcliff Development Inc.
The two and three-storey freehold townhomes will start at the $600,000's and range from 1,560 to 2,415 square feet with 20 different models.
Dubbed "The Lakeside Community," each home features:
- Kitchen: Granite countertops, quality cabinetry with extended upper cabinets and crown moulding, pantries, breakfast bar
- Electrical: Quality ceiling fixtures, two exterior outlets, garage opener, pre-wired cable TV and telephone service outlet
- Paint: Smooth ceiling in the kitchen, laundry, powder room and all bathrooms, walls to be painted grey, doors to be painted a contrasting white
- Bathroom Fixtures: ceramic 8x10 wall tiles in tub, separate shower stall, single lever Moen washerless faucet
- Interior Trim Work: natural finished oak stairs, oak railings
- Exterior: covered porches and balconies, two exterior hoses, wood decks
- Heating: Heat Recovery Ventilator in each home, optional fireplace
- Flooring: ceramic floor tiles, natural oak finish throughout the ground floor, main floor and upper hallways, finished recreational rooms and dens
- Other Features: basement with three-piece bathrooms, sinks with water shut off valve, access from garage to the interior, open concept, amenity walkways
To learn more about the development coming to the area of Conestoga Drive and Sandalwood Parkway East, click here.
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton
- PHOTOS: A Slew Of Luxurious Townhomes Are Under Construction In Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Corner Lot Home With Professionally Finished Basement
- Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million
- Here's a Glimpse of Some New Townhomes Coming to Brampton
- House of the Week: Less Than $1 Mil House With Enviable Interior