PHOTOS: Brampton Man Charged After Guns and Drugs Allegedly Found During Traffic Stop
A Brampton man is facing charges after firearms, ammunition and illegal drugs were allegedly seized during a traffic stop in Mississauga.
Around 10:30 a.m. today (Mar. 5), OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt said that officers investigating a traffic violation in Mississauga discovered "open and concealed drugs and weapons" during the stop.
Police say 25-year-old Mississauga man George Bayuk and 22-year-old Brampton man D'ante Rogers are facing multiple drug and weapons charges.
Police say that while the vehicle was initially spotted on the highway, the stop was made on Enfield Place.
Updates to follow.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 30
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Brampton men facing weapon, drug charges after traffic stop
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun, Drugs, and Cash Following Traffic Stop in Oakville
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Traffic Stop Leads to Multiple Charges in Brampton
- Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest for Drugs and Break-in Instruments