PHOTOS: Brampton Mansion Sells for "Record-Setting" Price
Homes in Brampton are selling for extravagant prices, and oftentimes, the larger the home, the steeper the price.
Now, a massive mansion in Brampton has sold for a “record-setting” price.
Located in the Toronto Gore Rural Estate neighbourhood, 49 Fenton Way has been sold for $5.2 million by Sam McDadi.
The mansion was originally listed for more, at $5.6 million in mid-2017.
It’s still a leap from the average asking price for homes in the area, but this is a massive mansion after all.
According to zolo.ca, the average asking price for homes in the area is $1.8 million.
The 49 Fenton Way property is a whopping 11,000+ square foot luxury home on a breathtaking 3.27 acre ravine, with an elevator, a grand foyer with a twin spiral staircase, and 11 bathrooms.
The home boasts five garages, a finished basement with a separate entrance, a home theatre system, and a massive rec room.
It even has two master bedrooms, each with a six-piece ensuite.
Here’s a look at the property:
More photos available here.
All photos courtesy of Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- House of the Week: Massive $2 Million Home With Home Theatre System Just North of Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Dollar Home Backing onto Breathtaking Ravine
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.9 Million Exclusive Estate With Six Bedrooms