PHOTOS: Brampton Shooting Sends One Person to Hospital
One person is in hospital following a shooting in Brampton early Tuesday.
There’s no suspect information yet, said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The incident unfolded at a townhouse complex near Fleetwood Cr., in the Bramalea Rd. and Clark Blvd. area at 12:48 a.m.
Paramedics took a male victim to a trauma centre where he remains.
Police said there’s no immediate threat to public safety.
Shooting: Fleetwood Cres Bramalea. Male shot and transported to Toronto trauma centre. Peel Police on scene. pic.twitter.com/sl6i4u0dxC— Tony Smyth (@LateNightCam) March 13, 2018
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton