PHOTOS: Brampton Shooting Sends One Person to Hospital
One person is in hospital following a shooting in Brampton early Tuesday.
There’s no suspect information yet, said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The incident unfolded at a townhouse complex near Fleetwood Cr., in the Bramalea Rd. and Clark Blvd. area at 12:48 a.m.
Paramedics took a male victim to a trauma centre where he remains.
Police said there’s no immediate threat to public safety.
Shooting: Fleetwood Cres Bramalea. Male shot and transported to Toronto trauma centre. Peel Police on scene. pic.twitter.com/sl6i4u0dxC— Tony Smyth (@LateNightCam) March 13, 2018
- Attempted Murder Charge Laid in Brampton Shooting
- Witnesses Sought After Masked Gunman Sends Man To Hospital In Brampton Shooting
- Victim in Trauma Centre Following Shooting in Brampton
- Male Victim Dies Following Shooting Incident in Brampton
- One Male in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident in Brampton