PHOTOS: Brampton Shooting Sends One Person to Hospital
One person is in hospital following a shooting in Brampton early Tuesday.
There’s no suspect information yet, said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The incident unfolded at a townhouse complex near Fleetwood Cr., in the Bramalea Rd. and Clark Blvd. area at 12:48 a.m.
Paramedics took a male victim to a trauma centre where he remains.
Police said there’s no immediate threat to public safety.
Shooting: Fleetwood Cres Bramalea. Male shot and transported to Toronto trauma centre. Peel Police on scene. pic.twitter.com/sl6i4u0dxC— Tony Smyth (@LateNightCam) March 13, 2018
- Attempted Murder Charge Laid in Brampton Shooting
- Witnesses Sought After Masked Gunman Sends Man To Hospital In Brampton Shooting
- One Person Seriously Injured Following Shooting in Brampton
- UPDATED: Brampton Drive-By Shooting Sends Victim to Hospital
- Police Arrest Male After Shooting in Brampton, Searching for Suspect Vehicle