PHOTOS: Crash Closes Part of Major Street in Downtown Brampton
A recent collision has blocked part of a major road in Brampton’s downtown core.
Shortly after 12:30 p.m., emergency crews were called to the scene of a collision involving several vehicles in Brampton.
During the collision, which occurred on southbound Main St. north of Queen, one vehicle hit two parked vehicles and pushed one onto the sidewalk.
There are unconfirmed witness reports that the driver of the car had a medical episode.
Police say the male driver has since been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Emergency crews are on scene.
The southbound lanes on Main are currently blocked between Nelson and Queen.
You may want to avoid the area.
This article has been updated from a previous version.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Strikes Gas Line in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Blocked After Collision in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Blocked Off After Vehicle Hits Tree in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Blocked Following Collision in Brampton
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Five Car Crash Closes Part of Major Road in Brampton