PHOTOS: Crash Closes Part of Major Street in Downtown Brampton
A recent collision has blocked part of a major road in Brampton’s downtown core.
Shortly after 12:30 p.m., emergency crews were called to the scene of a collision involving several vehicles in Brampton.
During the collision, which occurred on southbound Main St. north of Queen, one vehicle hit two parked vehicles and pushed one onto the sidewalk.
There are unconfirmed witness reports that the driver of the car had a medical episode.
Police say the male driver has since been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Emergency crews are on scene.
The southbound lanes on Main are currently blocked between Nelson and Queen.
You may want to avoid the area.
This article has been updated from a previous version.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- K9 Unit locates alleged fleeing male after Brampton collision
- Here's where Brampton ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Police investigating stabbing near Main Street in Brampton
- Brampton school goes into lockdown after student seen with gun
- Part of Major Road Blocked After Collision in Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Part of Major Road Blocked Off After Vehicle Hits Tree in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Blocked Following Collision in Brampton
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton