PHOTOS: Crash Closes Part of Major Street in Downtown Brampton
A recent collision has blocked part of a major road in Brampton’s downtown core.
Shortly after 12:30 p.m., emergency crews were called to the scene of a collision involving several vehicles in Brampton.
During the collision, which occurred on southbound Main St. north of Queen, one vehicle hit two parked vehicles and pushed one onto the sidewalk.
There are unconfirmed witness reports that the driver of the car had a medical episode.
Police say the male driver has since been transported to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Emergency crews are on scene.
The southbound lanes on Main are currently blocked between Nelson and Queen.
You may want to avoid the area.
This article has been updated from a previous version.
- Minimum Wage Has Increased in Brampton and Beyond
- Judge Grants Injunction to Family of Brampton Woman on Life Support
- Brampton Brothers Arrested Following Brutal and Potentially Hate-Motivated Crime
- Is Dangerous Driving on the Rise?
- Major Fast Food Chain Carrying Fun New Menu Item for Limited Time in Brampton