PHOTOS: Downtown Brampton's Luxury Condominium Set To Open In 2021
There are many developers looking to build condos in Brampton. And, one has already started constructing their new design.
Located at 145 and147 Queen Street East, Symphony Condos is the latest condominium development coming soon to downtown Brampton.
The development project will include a five-storey office tower (55,694 square feet) as well as a 23-storey residential tower with 182 units.
The high-rise condo project is by Inzola Construction Inc. Investors have spent over $60 million on the project, which is said to bring around 80 jobs to the city.
Inzola Construction Inc. has been a construction company for more than 45 years. According to the company, they are known to combine experience, creativity and professionalism.
According to the developer, every suite will be unique and boast contemporary architecture as well as sleek designs, with its own balcony that allows for breathtaking views of the city.
Located in the heart of Downtown Brampton, the building will be located right next to the Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness with quick access to the Brampton GO Station. It is also surrounded by downtown shops, dining, entertainment and schools.
Symphony Condominiums offer many suite options that include one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, two-bedrooms, and two-bedrooms plus den. The suites will start in the $300,000s with units of up to 1,030 square feet. It also has numerous building amenities such as a social room with a lounge, outdoor terrace that has a BBQ area overlooking downtown Brampton and large workout facility.
Check out Symphony condos’ website and more floorplans here.
The company had their ground-breaking ceremony on June 25 with Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown and many Brampton councillors in attendance. The building is set to open in 2021.
Ground-breaking ceremony for Symphony Condos coming to Queen Street in 2021. $60 Million investment in construction dollars, the opening of these condos will bring 80 jobs to #Brampton!#investbrampton #bramptonecodev pic.twitter.com/gFv8C9XDZg— Brampton Economic Development (@BramptonEcoDev) June 25, 2019
Photos courtesy of Inzola Construction Inc.
- Brampton family seeking help after two boys slain in their home
- Brampton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Brampton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Holiday celebrations to cause road closures in Brampton this weekend
- PHOTOS: Downtown Brampton's Luxury Rental Building Set To Begin Construction
- PHOTOS: Check Out This New Condo Coming to Downtown Brampton
- An Exciting New Condo Development Is Underway In Brampton
- Here's How Much Brampton Spent on Construction in 2017
- Major Construction Project Planned for Brampton's Busiest Street