PHOTOS: Emergency Services Extract Person From Vehicle After Crash
Brampton Fire, Peel Paramedics, and Peel Regional Police are currently on scene, having extricated a person from a car.
A person was trapped in a vehicle after a crash in Brampton, said Brampton Fire around 8:25 p.m. Peel Regional Police say it was a two-vehicle collision.
The incident happened in the area of Harold and McMurchy, according to Brampton Fire.
Harold is currently closed. The cause for the incident is currently unknown.
The person was extricated successfully and transported to hospital.
We will update as info becomes available.
UPDATED: 8:43 p.m. - the driver has non-life threatening injuries, say police. Roads are open now.
All photos courtesy of Brampton Fire on Twitter
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- COVID-19 measures could be in place for 'many, many weeks, if not months': PM