PHOTOS: Four Hospitalized After Collision in Brampton
Paramedics and emergency services were called to the scene of a major Brampton intersection for a crash this morning.
Shortly after 7:00 a.m., Peel paramedics reported that they were treating four people with injuries and actively resuscitating one in the area of Sandalwood Parkway East and Airport Road.
One male with critical injuries has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto.
Three females were taken to local hospital with injuries ranging from moderate to serious.
Residents should avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Paramedics
UPDATE: 4 patients transported. 1 male critical to Toronto Trauma Centre, 3 females transported to local hospital with moderate to serious injuries. @PeelPoliceMedia @Peel_Paramedics @OPSEU277 @BramptonFireES ^js pic.twitter.com/a8LIsvoesB— Peel Paramedics (@Peel_Paramedics) June 24, 2018
- Top 5 Portuguese Chicken in Brampton
- Peel Police Have Created an Interactive Crime Map for Brampton
- Police Investigating After Man Drives Backwards Down Busy Road in Brampton
- People Warned to Beware of Scam Targeting Brampton Residents
- PHOTOS: Dozens of Charges Against Boys in Brampton Robbery Spree
- Carjackings Lead to Serious Collision in Brampton
- Major Crash Prompts Injuries and Delays in Brampton
- One Injured in Motorcycle Collision at Major Brampton Intersection
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton