PHOTOS: Four Hospitalized After Collision in Brampton
Paramedics and emergency services were called to the scene of a major Brampton intersection for a crash this morning.
Shortly after 7:00 a.m., Peel paramedics reported that they were treating four people with injuries and actively resuscitating one in the area of Sandalwood Parkway East and Airport Road.
One male with critical injuries has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto.
Three females were taken to local hospital with injuries ranging from moderate to serious.
Residents should avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Paramedics
UPDATE: 4 patients transported. 1 male critical to Toronto Trauma Centre, 3 females transported to local hospital with moderate to serious injuries. @PeelPoliceMedia @Peel_Paramedics @OPSEU277 @BramptonFireES ^js pic.twitter.com/a8LIsvoesB— Peel Paramedics (@Peel_Paramedics) June 24, 2018
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28