PHOTOS: Four Hospitalized After Collision in Brampton
Paramedics and emergency services were called to the scene of a major Brampton intersection for a crash this morning.
Shortly after 7:00 a.m., Peel paramedics reported that they were treating four people with injuries and actively resuscitating one in the area of Sandalwood Parkway East and Airport Road.
One male with critical injuries has been taken to a trauma centre in Toronto.
Three females were taken to local hospital with injuries ranging from moderate to serious.
Residents should avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Paramedics
UPDATE: 4 patients transported. 1 male critical to Toronto Trauma Centre, 3 females transported to local hospital with moderate to serious injuries. @PeelPoliceMedia @Peel_Paramedics @OPSEU277 @BramptonFireES ^js pic.twitter.com/a8LIsvoesB— Peel Paramedics (@Peel_Paramedics) June 24, 2018
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Carjackings Lead to Serious Collision in Brampton
- Major Crash Prompts Injuries and Delays in Brampton
- One Injured in Motorcycle Collision at Major Brampton Intersection