PHOTOS: Here's What Garden Square Looked Like During the NBA Finals Games
All eyes are on the Toronto Raptors for tonights NBA Finals game.
Tonight is Game 4 in their series against the Golden State Warriors. The Raps currently lead the series 2-1.
As most Bramptonians already know, the NBA Finals Games have been airing in Garden Square, which has been nicknamed Jurrasic Square for the occasion.
If you haven’t been to Jurrasic Square yet, here are some photos of what previous games have been like:
Clock Tower beaming in @Raptors red ?. Giant outdoor screen ?. Crowds cheering in unison ?. The weather didn’t stop #Brampton from coming out for their team tonight! #WeTheNorth pic.twitter.com/JrE2HJonGj— City of Brampton (@CityBrampton) June 6, 2019
Incredible drone footage from @BramptonFireES at Game 1 of the #NBAFinals! The energy continues in @gsqbrampton tonight, June 7, at 9 pm. Join us for the live broadcast of the #RaptorsvsWarriors, Game 4. Full details: https://t.co/NfnDpx1IZW #WeTheNorth pic.twitter.com/H5nDrYDIbm— City of Brampton (@CityBrampton) June 7, 2019
Cover Photo Courtesy of the Raptors Instagram
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About Tonight's NBA Finals Game in Garden Square
- Watch the Toronto Raptor's First Game of the NBA Finals Tonight in Garden Square
- Here's What Roads Will Be Closed For NBA Finals in Garden Square
- Raptor’s Games Will Be Shown at Garden Square in Brampton
- Popular Web Series Set to Hit Garden Square Tonight