PHOTOS: Hugely Expensive GTA Mansion is For Sale
Thinking of buying a home? Then you may (or may not) be interested in a recent Oakville listing.
This $59 million house, conveniently located in Oakville, is for sale.
Known as Chelster Hall, this house is immaculate from top to bottom. The majestic estate comes complete with six bedrooms, 13 bathrooms, and 30 parking spaces (yes, 30).
Located at 1150 Lakeshore Rd. E, Chelster Hall is perfect for either business entertaining or (large) family gatherings.
After five years of planning and construction, this lakefront house was finished in 2006, resembling the country castles of England. Although it was originally built to look about 100 years old, the house has a timeless and modern feel according to the listing.
According to the real estate listing, Chelster Hall will bring potential homeowners a sense of privacy, calmness, and happiness.
The future owner(s) of this house should have no reason to feel unsafe while inside. Chelster Hall has double controlled front entrance gates.
The house, which sits on almost ten acres, has been listed by Sotheby's International Realty.
Other features of Chelster Hall, according to the listing, include:
- Media room/theatre
- Hardwood flooring
- In-Home fitness area
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Wine storage
- Tennis court (s)
For more information, and to view more photos, visit Sotheby's International Realty listing.
Now, time to buy a lottery ticket and hope for the best!
- Peel Police Respond to Collision Involving a School Bus in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Will Ban U-turns at 3 High Risk Locations
- Brampton Looking to Recruit Police from Quebec Following Controversial Ban
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Brampton Man Shot and Killed
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Brampton House of the Week: Incredible $2.3 Mil Estate With Elevator and 18-Car Parking
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.9 Million Exclusive Estate With Six Bedrooms
- Brampton House of the Week: Stunning $1.3 Million Home Backing onto a Ravine