PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear--one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn't do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Photo and cover photo courtesy of @digitaltheory
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Goes Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Man charged after false coronavirus claim forces plane to return to Pearson Airport
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport
- Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport