PHOTOS: Police Investigating Severe Crash in Brampton
Officers are investigating a crash that caused severe vehicle damage in Brampton this evening.
Around 8:30 p.m., Brampton Emergency Services reported a collision involving two vehicles at Main and Church Street.
Two people who were trapped in a vehicle were extricated by paramedics and taken to hospital.
The road has been closed in both directions.
The cause of the collision is being investigated with regards to impaired driving, police said at 11:40 p.m.
Residents should avoid the area.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Recently Sold in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Massive New Park Set to Open Soon in Brampton
- Are Some Brampton Students Dating to Pay Off Student Loans?
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
- Brampton Politicians Speak Up On Alleged Sikh Extremism in Canada
- PHOTOS: Emergency Services Extract Person From Vehicle After Crash
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Driver Injured After Vehicle Rollover in Brampton
- Collision Involving Police Vehicle Just Reported in Brampton
- Peel Police Cruiser Involved in Multi-Vehicle Brampton Crash