PHOTOS: Police Investigating Severe Crash in Brampton
Officers are investigating a crash that caused severe vehicle damage in Brampton this evening.
Around 8:30 p.m., Brampton Emergency Services reported a collision involving two vehicles at Main and Church Street.
Two people who were trapped in a vehicle were extricated by paramedics and taken to hospital.
The road has been closed in both directions.
The cause of the collision is being investigated with regards to impaired driving, police said at 11:40 p.m.
Residents should avoid the area.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- PHOTOS: Emergency Services Extract Person From Vehicle After Crash
- Police investigating collision involving stolen vehicle in Brampton
- Mavis Road closed due to collision involving police car
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton