PHOTOS: Police Investigating Severe Crash in Brampton
Officers are investigating a crash that caused severe vehicle damage in Brampton this evening.
Around 8:30 p.m., Brampton Emergency Services reported a collision involving two vehicles at Main and Church Street.
Two people who were trapped in a vehicle were extricated by paramedics and taken to hospital.
The road has been closed in both directions.
The cause of the collision is being investigated with regards to impaired driving, police said at 11:40 p.m.
Residents should avoid the area.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase
- PHOTOS: Emergency Services Extract Person From Vehicle After Crash
- Emergency Services Called to Scene of Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- ROAD CLOSURE: Police Investigating Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Collision Involving Police Vehicle Just Reported in Brampton
- Peel Police Cruiser Involved in Multi-Vehicle Brampton Crash