PHOTOS: Roads Closed Due to Active House Fire in Brampton
Police and Brampton Fire have been called to the scene of a house fire in Brampton this afternoon.
The affected residence is on Marblehead Crescent, near the intersection of Bramalea and Bovaird Drive East.
Police were called at 2:40 p.m. for the incident.
The occupants are outside of the residence and no injuries have been reported at this time.
Marblehead Crescent and Massey Street are closed to assist fire crews.
“We would like to ask residents in the immediate area of the fire to close your windows and doors and remain inside,” Brampton Fire say.
All other residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
Photos courtesy of Brampton Fire & Emergency Services
The fire incident on Marblehead Cr has been brought under control. @enbridgegas has isolated the Natural Gas leak and there is no further safety concerns. We will remain on scene for a Fire Watch. Thank you @PeelPoliceMedia @Peel_Paramedics for your assistance . ^MW pic.twitter.com/GQ6PhsKMxa— Brampton Fire & Emergency Services (@BramptonFireES) July 13, 2019
- Here's Why Violent Crime Is On The Rise In Brampton
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Brampton Teen To Swim Across Lake Erie To Raise Funds For Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP
- Emergency Crews Called to Scene of House Fire in Brampton
- Crews on Scene for House Fire in Brampton
- Residents Asked to Avoid Area While Emergency Crews Fight Fire in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Crews on Scene for Massive Scrap Metal Fire in Brampton
- Emergency Crews Currently Responding to House Fire in Brampton