PHOTOS: The Smallest Rental Apartments Available In Brampton
Sometimes, having too much of something can be a bit of a conundrum.
When it comes to living space, however, everyone has their own unique tastes. Big or small.
If you're in the market for something related to the latter, then one of these apartments listed by real estate agency Zoocasa may be for you.
A gorgeous 1+1 bedroom features an open concept suite with nine foot ceilings, and a pretty incredible, unobstructed view of the Clairville Conservation. Being close to parks, a hospital, transit and the 427 and 4007, as well as featuring all your typical amenities such as a fitness room, guest suites and a meeting room, this relatively new apartment is locked in at about $2,000 a month.
This pretty chic condo has a complementary view of Brampton and Toronto;s skyline, and is walking distance to all conveniences, restaurants, and entertainment spots in the Queen Street East area! For $2,100 a month, the condo comes with a 2+1 bedroom, two bathrooms, and over 800-899 of square feet. There's also convenient access to thr 410 and 407, transit options, and comes fully equipped with video monitoring, a gym, guest suites, and a party room.
With a very spacious living quarters, and panoramic view, this 1000-1200 square foot apartment is locked in for $2,200 a month, and comes with 2+1 bedrooms, two baths, and all utilities to be expected. Added is the fact that the apartment is also upgraded, with laminate flooring, and a great garden view from the windows, while also being relatively near schools, shopping spots, and transit options.
Nestled in downtown Brampton, this classic-finished condo in the city is nearby a plethora of fine dining and chic spots in the area, while also being walking distance to Gage Park and the Rose Theatre. Coming in at $2,200, this 2+1 bedroom features two baths, has a spacious walkout balcony, sauna and indoor pool, and has an open concept kitchen, while also being renovated to allow for wheelchair accesibility.
With three bedrooms, two bedrooms, a finished basement, and kitchen with high quality finishes, this place for rent in the Madoc community in Brampton features some stunning features. For $2,225, this condo townhouse also has a recreation and laundry area, alongsidr an outdoor pool and a walkout to a fened backyard.
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021
- House of the Week: $1.6 Million Luxurious Home With Gorgeous View
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Home With Chic and Elegant Bedrooms
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- House of the Week: Less Than $1 Mil Luxurious House With Open Concept
- Here Are The Most Cheapest and Expensive Homes in Brampton Right Now