PHOTOS: YouTube Star Lilly Singh Brings Massive Crowd to Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
On Saturday, September 7, clothing store Ardene at Bramalea City Centre was packed with more than 500 fans, all eager to meet Youtube star and actress Lilly Singh.
Singh, also known by her Youtube name IISuperwomanII, is a massively popular Canadian Youtuber with almost 15 million subscribers on the video-sharing platform, as well as a career in comedy and television.
She visited Ardene for a special meet and greet to celebrate her new clothing line, which is a collaboration between herself and Ardene.
The clothing line is geared towards young girls and includes graphic tees, hoodies, joggers, sweaters, hats and backpacks with some of Singh’s well-known catchphrases including “Hustle Harder,” “Team Super” or “Girl Love.”
The items are only available at select Canadian stores or on Ardene’s app.
To learn more about the Lilly Singh Collection at Ardene, click here.
Photos courtesy of George Pimentel
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton