PICK A SIDE: January results
Throughout January, battle lines have been drawn, opinions have been voiced, and sides have been picked.
We’ve asked for your opinions on several controversial topics; these are the results.
Our first pick a side of 2020 had to do with holiday gifts; we asked if it was okay to regift somone’s present to you. According to the results, 85.29 per cent of people said it was a good way to make sure someone enjoyed the gift, while 14.71 per cent said it was rude and lazy.
When it came to public proposals, 56.1 per cent of people said they were tacky and cliche, while 43.9 per cent of people said they were nice to witness.
Finally, when it came to what per cent was an appropriate tip, only 5.61 per cent of people said they don’t tip, 20.62 per cent said they tip 18 per cent, 21.68 said they tip 20 per cent, and 52.09 per cent said they tip 15 per cent.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation