PICK A SIDE: Who does pumpkin spice better, Tims or Starbucks?
It seems ever year coffee chains that sell pumpkin spice beverages bring them back earlier than the year before.
This year, both Starbucks and Tim Hortons announced they were bringing back pumpkin spice items in August—the earliest the ‘pumpkin spice’ season has ever started.
Tim Hortons is currently selling a new flavour of doughnut, the Pumpkin Spice Timbit, as well as the creamy filled Pumpkin Spice muffin.
Starbucks is currently selling Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brews, and Salted Caramel Mochas.
Additionally, Starbucks is offering pumpkin spice baked goods, including the Pumpkin Scone and Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin.
Further, Starting September 2, Tim Hortons will be bringing back the popular beverage as well—customers will soon be able to purchase Pumpkin Spice lattes and Iced Capps topped with whipped topping and Pumpkin Spice drizzle.
But, which one is better?
Some believe Starbucks, the original creator of the drink, has continued to make it better than anyone else.
I’m sorry but the pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks is hyped— Ale (@_aleejandraaa) August 28, 2020
However, others—who don’t consider themselves purists—believe Tims has taken over the mantle of Pumpkin Spice King.
Oh my word, pumpkin spice bagel n pumpkin spice latte from Tim Hortons is the best— Trevor Wood (@trevorwood8833) October 13, 2014
So, Brampton, what do you think? Which chain does pumpkin spice better?
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Tim Hortons bringing back Pumpkin Spice baked goods and beverages
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Brampton
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Brampton
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- 5 Places to Get a Pumpkin Spice Treat in Brampton