Beaux Arts Brampton
Beaux-Arts Brampton is a not-for profit artist-run centre that serves as a premier exhibition space for emerging to established visual & multi-media artists and photographers.
Beaux-Arts features bright gallery spaces, a boutique gift shop, and 2nd floor art business studios, in the heart of downtown Brampton.
The centre unites artist members and the creative audience in the spirit of fostering and celebrating the arts, together.
Operating successfully since 2002, Beaux-Arts was founded by the Brampton Arts Council & dedicated visual artists, with the support of the City of Brampton, Downtown Brampton BIA, Trillium, and many volunteers, members & private sponsors.
At 70 Main Street North, located conveniently near the Go Station, City Hall and The Rose Theatre, engage with Beaux-Arts Brampton on your next trip downtown. It’ll revitalize your soul and invigorate your spirit!
- New Studio Opening at Beaux-Arts This Weekend
- Auditions for Popular Brampton Arts Event Beginning This Weekend
- Province Pouring More Money into Arts and Entertainment Businesses
- Is Brampton's Arts and Culture Scene About to Change Drastically?
- Brampton Announces New Changes to the City's Recreation, Arts and Culture