St. Bartholomew's United Church
We are a Christian community of faith growing spiritually by serving others and creation through meaningful worship and music accompanied by compassionate, thoughtful care and outreach.
To be a people of God sharing our faith, enabling and encouraging others to build God-centered, compassionate relationships. To be a community of faith serving as a beacon of hope and possibility to local and global communities.
We believe that all people and the world around us are sacred gifts of our loving God. We all have gifts to discover and nurture; to share and to receive. Therefore, we endeavour to live out Christ-like relationships that are inviting, respectful, compassionate and authentic.
Join us each Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
- Brampton Residents Invited to Visit Local Mosques in Wake of New Zealand Terrorist Attack
- Facebook Bans Several Local Groups and People for Hate-Related Content
- These Were The Most Popular Gifts This Christmas in Brampton
- Some People Furious About Plan to Build More Housing
- Here's What Young People Can Do to Build A Future Brampton