Wudang Principles: Tai Chi & Kung Fu Classes
Wudang Kung Fu is the cultivation of inner harmony through grace, beauty, power and practicality of body motion.
Animating the spirit and movements of the 5 animals dynamic movemont (energy cultivation); one can practice balance through movement and stillness, softness and explosiveness, power and grace. These principles are also incorporate the understanding of the Five Elements and the interplay of Yin and Yang.
Practicing presence and mindfulness with our fundamental tai chi and kung fu programs, you will definitely benefit from these movements
- LEARN FORMS THAT WILL INCREASE YOUR VITALITY AND INTERNAL ENERGY (QI)
- RELEASE DAILY STRESS, MENTAL & EMOTIONAL BLOCKAGES THROUGH "MEDITATION IN MOTION"
- STRENGTHEN MUSCLES, TENDONS, BONES AND INCREASE FLEXIBILITY IN THE JOINTS.
- LEARN TO MOVE YOUR BODY IN NEW AND EXCITING WAYS, TO IMPROVE COORDINATION, BALANCE AND INCREASE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
- BUILD A FOUNDATION FOR PRACTICAL SELF -DEFENCE TECHNIQUES
- What is City Council Doing About the Increase of Crime in Downtown Brampton?
- Peel council to hear motion on lessening police’s involvement in mental health-related calls in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- Hydro rates to increase starting November in Brampton
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months