Police Advising Residents to Avoid Major Intersection After Collision in Brampton
Police are advising residents to avoid a major intersection after an accident in Brampton.
Currently, the eastbound and westbound lanes of Steeles Ave. are shut down from Finch.
Injuries are not yet known, but residents are being advised to avoid the area.
East and Westbound Steeles Av. is shut down from Finch Av. - Please use alternate route.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 29, 2016
Roadway has re-open - 2 drivers treated at scene. - Thank you for your patience. #drivesafe.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 29, 2016
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Avoid Intersection in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Due to Fight in Brampton