Police Allegedly Seize Drugs and Firearm From Brampton Residences
Five people are facing charges in connection with the seizure of illegal drugs and a firearm, police say.
Peel police say that between Monday, Oct. 1 and Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2018, several search warrants were executed at two Brampton residences.
Police allege they located and seized a loaded .45 caliber Glock semi-automatic handgun and ammunition. In addition to the firearm, quantities of cocaine, crack, and hashish were also seized, police say.
Police have arrested and charged 25-year-old Brampton woman Kerrsty McDowell, 31-year-old Brampton woman Skylar Porter, 26-year-old Brampton man Jeigh Ames, 27-year-old Brampton man Carleton Wadley and 23-year-old Mississauga man David Greaves.
The accused are facing a range of drug and firearm-related charges.
All parties were released with a future court date in November, 2018.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to call the Vice, Narcotics, and Street Level Organized Crime Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 7704.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation
- Three Arrested After Police Seize Drugs and Firearm in Brampton
- Brampton residents facing charges after police seize drugs, handgun and ammunition
- Loaded Firearm and Drugs Seized in Brampton
- Three Men Charged Following Firearm and Drugs Seizure
- Brampton Woman Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm