Police and Brampton Fire on Scene for Gas Leak in Brampton
A gas leak is being investigated this afternoon in Brampton.
Police were called at 5:46 p.m. for a natural gas leak at a residence in the area of Conestoga Drive and Elmvale Avenue.
Officers are on scene assisting Enbridge Gas and Brampton Fire & Emergency Services.
Residents should avoid the area.
More details to come.
UPDATE: The leak has been fixed, police said at 6:41 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton