UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 39-year-old Brampton woman.
Peel police report that Mabel Obanor was last seen at approximately 5:00 p.m. on May 23 at her home in the Creditview Road and Wanless Drive area in Brampton.
Obanor is described as a 5'11" black woman with a medium build and short, straight brown hair. She was last seen wearing a pink dress, grey hat and brown shoes.
Family and police are concerned for her well-being, as it is out of character for her to be gone for this length of time without contacting family.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Obanor is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATED: She has been located in good health as of May 25, 2017.
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Large fire at Brampton Canadian Tire
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Police not facing charges after man falls onto highway 407 in Brampton
- Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton