UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing 39-year-old Brampton woman.
Peel police report that Mabel Obanor was last seen at approximately 5:00 p.m. on May 23 at her home in the Creditview Road and Wanless Drive area in Brampton.
Obanor is described as a 5'11" black woman with a medium build and short, straight brown hair. She was last seen wearing a pink dress, grey hat and brown shoes.
Family and police are concerned for her well-being, as it is out of character for her to be gone for this length of time without contacting family.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Obanor is asked to call investigators at the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
UPDATED: She has been located in good health as of May 25, 2017.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row