Police and Family Concerned for Missing Brampton Man
Police are appealing to the public for help in locating a missing man from Brampton.
David Quewezance, 49, was last seen leaving the Brampton Civic Hospital on 2100 Bovaird Drive at around 2:10 p.m., December 2.
Quewezance is described as an aboriginal male, six feet tall with a heavy build, as well as a medium complexion and short black hair. He was last seen wearing a tan jacket, black jeans pants, and a black “Hockey Night in Canada” t-shirt.
Quewezance’s family has expressed concern for his well-being. If you have any information regarding his whereabouts, please contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Police Searching for Missing 20 Year Old Man in Brampton
- UPDATED: Police and Family Concerned About Missing Brampton Woman
- Family Concerned for Well-Being of Man Last Seen on Monday in Brampton
- Police Request Public's Help in Locating Missing Brampton Man
- Police Seek Public Help in Finding Missing Brampton Man