Police And Fire Department Responding To Gas Leak At Brampton Plaza
Peel Police and the Brampton Fire Service are responding to a natural gas leak.
The incident occurred at a plaza in the area of County Court Boulevard and Hurontario Street.
The businesses in the plaza have been evacuated,
According to police, there are no reported injuries.
Police are advising people to stay out of the area.
More updates to come.
The gas leak has been capped. There has been no injuries.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Pink firearm seized by police in Brampton
- CANADA VOTES: Which party has the best plan to make life more affordable?