Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 9:06 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Mavis and Clementine Drive, west of Ray Lawson Boulevard.
Police say a male in his 30s was injured but is currently conscious.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is unknown at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the scene, as roads are closed in the area.
UPDATE (9:33 p.m.):
The victim is being taken to hospital with serious, life threatening injuries, police report.
Police say the female driver of the involved vehicle is cooperating with the investigation.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
UPDATE: (9:46 p.m.):
According to paramedics, the victim’s vital signs were absent upon arriving at the scene.
UPDATE: (10:01 p.m.):
Police report that the victim has been pronounced dead at the scene.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton