Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 9:06 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Mavis and Clementine Drive, west of Ray Lawson Boulevard.
Police say a male in his 30s was injured but is currently conscious.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is unknown at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the scene, as roads are closed in the area.
UPDATE (9:33 p.m.):
The victim is being taken to hospital with serious, life threatening injuries, police report.
Police say the female driver of the involved vehicle is cooperating with the investigation.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene.
UPDATE: (9:46 p.m.):
According to paramedics, the victim’s vital signs were absent upon arriving at the scene.
UPDATE: (10:01 p.m.):
Police report that the victim has been pronounced dead at the scene.
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- This Popular Home Décor Store is Closing its Doors Across Canada
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Police on Scene for Pedestrian Struck By Vehicle in Brampton
- Emergency Services on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by a Vehicle in Brampton
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Hit by Vehicle in Brampton