Police Appeal for Witnesses in Break and Enter in Brampton
Police investigators are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect responsible for multiple breaking and enterings in Brampton and Peel.
The suspect is described as a white male (possibly of eastern European descent), around 5’10” tall, with a medium build and receding hairline. He was seen wearing dark clothing and black running shoes.
The suspect has been seen operating two different vehicles. The first is a silver 2003 Nissan Altima with Ontario license plate CBLK783. The second is a white or silver 2017 Hyundai Elantra.
He is also in possession of a fraudulent Polish passport.
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect responsible for multiple arsons
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Police Seeking Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
- Police Seeking Suspected Scratch Lottery Ticket Thief in Brampton and Beyond