Police Appeal for Witnesses in Break and Enter in Brampton
Police investigators are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a suspect responsible for multiple breaking and enterings in Brampton and Peel.
The suspect is described as a white male (possibly of eastern European descent), around 5’10” tall, with a medium build and receding hairline. He was seen wearing dark clothing and black running shoes.
The suspect has been seen operating two different vehicles. The first is a silver 2003 Nissan Altima with Ontario license plate CBLK783. The second is a white or silver 2017 Hyundai Elantra.
He is also in possession of a fraudulent Polish passport.
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Vehicle rolls over twice during collision in Brampton
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Traffic light outage in Brampton causing delays
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Peel Police Seeking Public’s Assistance Following a Break and Enter
- Police Seeking Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
- Police Seeking Suspected Scratch Lottery Ticket Thief in Brampton and Beyond
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Break and Enter in Brampton