Police are on Scene for a Robbery in Brampton
Police dogs are on scene following a commercial robbery in Brampton on Friday morning.
One male suspect is on the run, said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
A business giving out payday loan advances was held up at Queen St. E. and Torbram Rd. at 9:15 a.m.
No injuries were reported.
The suspect made off with cash.
The central robbery bureau is investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 ext. 3410 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with over 100 cases found in Brampton
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- City of Brampton will now issue fines to enforce physical distancing amid COVID-19 outbreak