Police are on Scene for a Robbery in Brampton
Police dogs are on scene following a commercial robbery in Brampton on Friday morning.
One male suspect is on the run, said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
A business giving out payday loan advances was held up at Queen St. E. and Torbram Rd. at 9:15 a.m.
No injuries were reported.
The suspect made off with cash.
The central robbery bureau is investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to phone 905-453-2121 ext. 3410 or Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-8477.
- Brampton is Renaming Some of its Neighbourhoods
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Five Shootings
- Brampton Man Celebrating Following Huge Lotto Win
- Brampton Ranked Ontario's Most Expensive City for Car Insurance Again