Police Arrest Brampton Teen in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins
Police have arrested a young individual in connection with several break and enter offences committed in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that on Tuesday, March 7 at approximately 1:45 p.m., a male suspect was seen breaking into the back of a home in the Devonsleigh Drive and Queen Mary Drive area.
The suspect was located by officers a short distance from the home.
A 17-year-old Brampton male has been arrested and charged with three counts of break and enter with intent, possession of stolen property, possession of break and enter tools, possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose and breach of recognizance.
The accused was held pending a bail hearing on March 8.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to call investigators at 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with 14 Break and Enter Incidents in Brampton
- Two Men Arrested in Connection with Break and Enter in Brampton
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Break, Enter and Theft Suspect
- Male arrested for series of break and enters in Brampton
- Two Brampton Men Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicles and Drug Possession