Police Arrest Man After Uttering Threats to Multiple Victims
Investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau located and arrested the suspect who uttered threats to multiple victims.
According to police, between Wednesday, Aug. 14 and Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019 Jose Lopes, a 26-year-old man of an unknown address, uttered threats to cause death and bodily harm toward multiple victims.
On August 16, 2019 Lopes was located in Toronto, he was arrested and charged with nine counts of uttered threats to cause death and bodily harm toward multiple victims.
The accused is considered to be a danger to the public.
He attended the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on August 16, 2019.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of the accused is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigtion Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca http://www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Large fire at Brampton Canadian Tire
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Police not facing charges after man falls onto highway 407 in Brampton
- Person transported to hospital after collision in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Suspect Sought After Uttering Threats to Multiple Victims
- Peel police seeking public's assistance in sexual assault investigation
- Woman Accused of Scamming People in Brampton with Fake Travel Agency
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- Peel Police Searching For Male Wanted for Break and Enters